Yummy smell, all gone...
- Find a soap dispenser you like, that you can see through!
- De-gunk it with Goo Gone or something similar.
- Make a transparency (on a laser printer...not an ink jet) and trim close to words. Make sure you measure your soap dispenser for the width and height of your artwork.
- Roll up your transparency and slide into your bottle, smooth out and position with the pump.
- Fill up with soap and you are D-O-N-E!
Today I am participating in Met Monday at Between Naps on the Porch.
I am also linked up to DIY Day at A Soft Place to Land.